Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 40

Hello to Japan! 

Thanks for the pictures! Looks like you are having a blast! 

I may not be on vacation in Japan, but I had an incredible week! This week was our last week of the transfer, and at the very end we had conference in Prague. Elder Patrick Kearon came again, and members from all over czech republic gathered in a large auditorium. It was like stake conference but way cooler. I got to see all the people I love and miss from my previous areas. First was CENEK from PARDUBICE and Tereza too! Cenek got the pristhood and tereza is teaching in Young Womens! I saw vasyl, johi, and the mestanovi!! almost everyone from Ceske Budejovice. Then Sister Daugirda got the boot to Ceske Budejovice! Talk about nostalgia! It was an emotional weekend. She left this morning - it was hard to say goodbye to my sharky! Brno is incredible and I love the people we are teaching right now. They are incredible!

I am staying in Brno and serving with Sister Schaerrer from Provo, Utah! She is great. I'm excited for whats ahead-

Love you all and enjoy that R&R ! 

S laskou,
Sestra Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment