Thursday, March 3, 2016

Week 74

They are making me leave and its like getting punched in the gut. I've never felt so grateful in my life. My mission means everything to me - i wouldnt trade it for anything. I don't really know what to say this week - its confusing and mostly sad right now, but I am incredibly excited to see all of you. This week when we sang the mission hymn for my last time was one of the hardest things ive ever done. I was worse than mom listening to "Little Donkey"on christmas. Saying goodbye to the branch was like saying goodbye to you all for the first time. Its like a big circle. They keep you here til you love it so much and then they tear your heart out. A new mission president got called this week - Bratr Pohořelicky. It will be hard for everyone to lose the McConkies- they mean so much to me. But if I were to pick anyone next it would be him and his wife. The members here are incredible and have changed me the most. They are like modern day pioneers. A lot of goodbyes and a lot of tears - but just as always, its all in the wisdom of Him who knoweth all things. I know that God lives. This is really His work and I'm so grateful to have been a part of it. Now its time to go serve where I came from. I love you all - thanks for the support and love. 

S laskou,
Sestra Holland




No comments:

Post a Comment