Thursday, March 3, 2016

Week 71

Hi everybody! This week is going to be short - The suns out and it feels good to get some vitaman D. It's still pretty cold but no ones complaining.. THERES SUNSHINE! (in my soul) This week most of our investigators seemed to be out of town. Our cool girl with the panda shirt went to Austria. And our yoyo guy went who knows where. But it was good time to go find new people to teach. We met the coolest guy who is deaf in one ear and has been praying his whole like for it to be healed. We met 2 families this week. Sestra B and I are speaking only czech - she is so solid! And we went to the COOLEST HOCKEY GAME EVER. It was Dukla Jihlava vs some village near prague. I got so excited I fell down the stairs. The smell of the ice and hockeyness was just too good! We won and I bought a scarf! 

Love you! Have a good week! 
Sestra Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment