Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 30



Hello Family! 

Big news this week, I have left ceske budejovice and am now in Brno. What a beautiful city.. and really big. And im so little! I'm really excited though. This transfer is 10 weeks, so its a long one! But my companion is really great. So last week was pretty eventful, we had CONFERENCE and got our transfer calls. Conference was fantastic. I said goodbye to my favorite district this morning, and yesterday some of my favorite people. BUT, Terezie who spends a lot of time in c budd LIVES in brno! So this morning we took a bus together and I get to see her even more now! So that was exiting! Bratr rybok was hard to say goodbye to (i will forever pray like him), and vasyl oh man that was tough. He is a ukranian teenager who doesn't make anything easy for us. So last week was sad. So hard, but so good too. Also our favorite investigator Jan took us on a tour of cbud and told us some really cool history. We went to the top of the black tower where you can see the whole city. so beatiful! Hope all is well at home!

Love always,
Sestra Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment