Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 27



Hello family!
What a great place to be on a mission here in little ceske budejovice! I love the people, I love my companion, I love the work - The suns coming out too! It's still colder than cold, but the sun is coming out! I was sitting on a bus this morning and the sun was on my face and that was the first time since ive been in the country ive really felt the sunlight. truly. So i'm pretty happy today. I haven't talked a lot about my companion, sister behunin. She is from St. George Utah. She is like a little bean, I want to put her in my pocket. We are working hard and having fun. This week was great - we have a great teaching pool. All of them are great, but two in particular are absolutely amazing. Im so excited for them. The only thing that made this week a downer was we saw a dead man on the street, he had drunken too much. It was really sad, but the week got progressively better until BAM connor holland had his 15th birthday and it just exploded. I was kind of sad I didnt get to see conconbooboo on his 15th but it was a good day nonetheless. Everyone got tired of me telling them it was conbons bday. We had district meeting that day and we all sang happy birthday to you in czech connor! I videotaped it but I dont know how to send it yet. And then also my subconscious is realizing that Alex is really actually going home now. Super weird, but I am excited for all of you to see each other. Send me pictures! I want to capture the moment in my one hour on email.
Short little sidenote - today we had an awesome pday. we went on a vilet this morning with a member of the branch. He showed us some fishy stuff going on down in trebon. They take about a TON of living carp out of the lake and put then in manmade ponds so they can make little eggies so we have more carp. I could be wrong thats all i really understood because when people start getting into that stuff i get kind of lost. anyways it only happens once every two years and we got to go see it - and then they let us put on the fishing gear and we looked pretty cool. Pictures on the way! Love you all.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!! Letter is on the way. And all of you be nice to alex when he gets home. im thinking he'll be in the fetal position along with Aaron for a couple days. I'm starting to think I don't know how to live in america too, and i havent even been here that long. LOVE YOU ALL!
S laskou,
Sestra Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment