Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 16

Hey everyone! No time this week but I got this boot this transfer. I'm in české budejovicé (not even sure how to spell it yet). Haven't seen much of it yet.. just got here this afternoon. We had an AWESOME culture night in Pardubice as a district. Man i loved my district. It was a childrens concert and when we got there they told us it was for families only but they let us stand in the back and it was AWESOME. so czech.. it ended with everyone cheering for hell and all of us missionaries just looked at each other and kind of shrugged and started clapping along. Sister frampton left saying "so typical.. the czech people just feel so comfortable there." I love that woman. Miss her already. I sure will miss my birthplace.. good ol pardubice.
Love you family! Can't wait to talk on Christmas!
Sestra Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment