Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 56

Ahojte! 

Another crazy week in Slovak land. This time  I was supposed to take one of the sisters back to jihlava and sister white was to go to Bratislava. The weather was bad so we all got stuck in brno and had to stay at the sisters apartment. I am so grateful for rach's old mission coat. That thing has gotten me through everything. I slept on the floor with the big escamo hood over my head and it was just like a sleeping bag! Then we got back to jihlava and had a nice exchange. I was with sister russell -- aka Momma russell. In the mtc she would come into our room and ask us how our day was. I always said great, awesome ect.. one time i was like ya today wasn't great and she gave me a hug and started crying. she's a big girl with a big heart. She also sang opera for us in the brno appartment and shook the whole building. And then on the way back a lot of junk happened with the phone and security guards.. I turn around and she had her phone up to her ear and tears rolling down her face - she was like I'm calling president! I was like no your not! Things were happening everywhere. Eventually i kind of lost my cool with the security peeps but we all worked it out in the end . none for the wear. So that was the story for the week. When we all got back together we had some stories to tell.

Our friend Denisa is doing well. She is a gem :) She also sneaks herbal magic in our food to help us with our aches and pains. She used to think we were homeless haha! Anyways, this week was good.

Love you all and miss you! 

S laskou,
Sestra Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment