Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 23



Hello All!

Hope you had a good week.. I sure did!  The suns coming out and I'm starting to think I had some seasonal depression. Everyone in the branch keeps asking me if their california misionarka is missing her sunshine. I sure am! But we had a great week. Sister Scerra and I went down to Brno with the Zmolkovi to see Teresie get baptized. We had been teaching her a bit here in cbud. She goes to school in Brno but lives in ceske budejovice. She was so happy she couldnt stop smiling. And this week.. Transfers! Sister Scerra is going bye bye. Ill miss that one. My feminist firecracker. She's moving back into the real world. This week she had a lot of goodbyes.. shes been her 6 months so it was sad to watch. the people here really love their missionaries. So on to the next transfer.. I get to serve with sister behunin! she is only a transfer ahead of me so we are going to work a ton and figure things out while we go. Also she came from Pardubice.. MY BIRTHPLACE. And this week a girl I taught, Tereze, got baptized. She gets to tell me all about it really soon. Love you all! Good luck little bro on your hockey tournaments. Im sad the sharks arent doing to hot.. praying for them!
S laskou,
Sestra Holland


No comments:

Post a Comment