Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Week 61

Hi Family! 

Hope you all had a good thanksgiving dinner! We had thanksgiving in Jihlava - our district cooked for us. They found 2 TURKEYS. It was a thanksgiving miracle! we had a turkey bowl and played soccer in the snow and then stuffed our faces. I gave a talk at church - I spoke about the difference between sin and weakness and how they are different but both apply to christ's atonement. I've been thinking about that a lot lately and how it applies to me and my investigators. I keep going back to ether 12:27 “And if men come unto me will show unto them their weakness. give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will make weak things become strong unto them” 

So everyone be grateful for your weakness - they bring us closer to God! There's my little spiritual thought - Have a good week everyone! Love you!

Sestra Holland

ps all the christmas is coming out - czechs go hard!




No comments:

Post a Comment