Sunday, August 17, 2014

I'm Alive

AHOY FAMILY.

I have entered the beast. We only have about 5 minutes to let you know we are alive and well. My p-day is next Thursday so I will get to write you then, but for now just now I am doing well! Everything is new and exciting and I am learning so much. My companion is Sister Frederickson and she is awesome possum. We are like the dream team. There are 4 sisters and 3 elders learning czech and they've already got us started. Tomorrow we give our first lesson in czech! :-0 Wish me luck. We have done group lessons where our whole multiple zones ask questions and try to teach on microphones... it was horrendous.. I was embarrassed for us. We made one girl cry her name was Lowanda and she was a sassy black girl. not sure if they are real investigator or not so we may have just ruined someones life. In one of them some elder stood up to make a tearful speech about eternal families and the investigator (asian foo man choo i call him) walked right up to me and said "what about divorce?" I said.. "its eternal if you want it to be!" hahaha ive got a lot of work to do.  We all have a lot to learn before they ship us off but luckily I've got quite a bit of time to study up. Im sure it will fly by. This morning we woke up and did yoga at 5:45.. Utah time. they are not telling us to stop typing so im going to keep going. Anyhoo got to go - Connor good luck with your first day of High School on Monday. Don't break too many girls hearts this year. Love you all so much and miss you lots. 

Sestra Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment